Friday, January 5, 2024

Happy 40th Anniversary!

 


This Event Postponed: the date below is invalid 

Check the FaceBook site for more Information

My Email this morning had a item with the above title. With apology to Dorothy Palmer, I am copying the beautiful invitation here:


A real milestone for the La Porte County (IN) Genealogical Society

Personally, I wasn't there for the first meeting, but I have attended almost all of the meetings since September of 2001. What I learned from the other members has been the backbone of the research which I have accomplished since, and the folks who established this society live on in my memories.

Fortunately, a couple of them are around still around, and they will share some memories with us. Come join us if you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment